5.20.2011

Project 2: AOK Pur Balance Porenverfeinernde Waschcreme für reine Haut ab 20

I got my first AOK product [AOK First Beauty Feuchtigkeitsfluid für Tag & Nacht] roughly 10 years ago. It was given out as a trial product during one of the AOK campaigns. Not only was that campaign customer-friendly, I also thought the product worked really nicely. Although I know that many products end up being discontinued, I assumed the facial wash was still around.  So I went to one of the local supermarkets to buy another bottle to do something about my unclear skin.

When I arrived at the supermarket, I went over to the cosmetics department and discovered that the AOK products were still around; however their products changed.  AOK now offers 3 different product choices - Pur Beauty, Pur Balance, and Bio Expert. My skin is categorized as a combination of dry and oily. After a bit of thinking I decided to go for Pur Balance - It was designed for people over 20, wishing for clean, clear, and smooth skin. There are 12 products such as facial tonic, cleaning pads, vanishing crème and peelings under the Pur Balance line. I decided to buy the Porenverfeinernde Waschcreme [face wash which is supposed to refine your pores] because it is supposed to remove make-up traces as well as help to improve your skin appearance.
Brand: AOK
Product: AOK Pur Balance Porenverfeinernde Waschcreme 150ml
Price: About 4,95€ [$7 USD] (e.g. Rossmann)
Description: Acne and enlarged pores after your teenager days? That doesn’t have to be the case. Pur Balance Porenverfeinernde Waschcreme: clears and cleanses the skin thoroughly from Make-up-traces and dirt, keeps the skin’s moisture balance and refines the pores. What is going to be leftover: a natural clean and fresh complexion and a harmonious skin structure.“ [Quote: AOK, Loosely Translated]
Daily Use: In the morning and in the evening; apply to your moistened face, gently rub into a lather, and thoroughly rinse off with water.

In the beginning I thought the price was a little high for a bottle of 150ml. However when I checked various websites, I found out that the product is said to be very abundant which is why I decided to buy it regardless. I tested the wash for several weeks and here are my impressions of it:
When I first used the face wash, I immediately noticed that the usage is super simple, the crème smells really nice and as mentioned before, you only have to use a very small amount each cleansing.
After washing my face, it didn’t feel swollen or irritated. [However, I would suggest not using the product around your eyes.] Personally, I found that my skin felt a bit dry after using the crème, which is why I tend to apply an AOK Pur Balance moisturizer after washing my face.

Result: The AOK Porenverfeinernde Waschcreme is not a miracle cure against unclear skin which helps to improve your skin texture over night [or even weeks]. However, while I was using it I felt like my skin appearance slowly improved.

Tested by Sekai

No comments:

Post a Comment